My client an established and reputable Property Sales and Management company with offices in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance function. This is a permanent position with a salary of €28-30k on offer for the successful candidate.
This role will require a candidate who can work independently while also working as an integral part of a high performing team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the posting of rents, management fees & charges and ongoing tracking of amounts due and payable
- Checking banks for payments received
- Review vendor invoices received, ensuring invoice details are accurate
- Processing vendor invoices into the company database
- Processing payments of vendor invoices.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure invoices are compliant, answer and investigate vendor queries
- Ensuring vendor invoices are paid on time
- Preparation of monthly reports summarising transactions for property owners
- Arranging refund payments – eg for tenant deposit refunds
- Arranging payment runs – EFT & Cheques
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Reconciliation and payment of creditors
- Assisting accountants and other staff in general accounting related tasks or queries as required
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel & Word proficiency
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work hard and ability work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
- An ability to multitask
- An ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast paced environment
To be considered for this position please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.