My client, a growing, dynamic and innovative international organisation with offices in South Dublin are looking to recruit a fully qualified Accountant to join their finance function.
This is a permanent position with competitive salary on offer for the successful candidates. Fully qualified accountants (ACCA, ACA qualified), preferably practice trained with 1-2 years PQE, are invited to apply for this position.
Working as part of a high performing small team, this position requires a candidate with desire, determination and an ability to drive process improvements and efficiencies in a rapidly changing environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist in the preparation and review of statutory Financial Statements for Group Companies
- Responsible for coordinating the monthly close process for Group Companies
- Ensure appropriate schedules for the monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal closings are established and maintained
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations for all Group Companies
- Assist in the coordination of the annual audit with external auditors
- Assist in preparing corporation tax schedules and ensuring tax deadlines are met
- Assist with revenue management and administration across all Group Companies
- Support licensing platforms activities as requested by the Financial Controller
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns as they fall due for all Group Companies
- Assist with Cash management and cash forecasting
- Assist with Accounts Receivable including raising invoices and monitoring outstanding
- Assist with special projects as required
- Responsible for various office administrative functions
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 1 to 2 PQE years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of current accounting standards, internal controls and external financial reporting requirements
- Impeccable personal and professional integrity, credibility and ethical values
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of accuracy; Excellent attention to detail; Highly organized
- Should be well organized, detail oriented, and flexible
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization development skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, Excel required
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Experience with Intacct or other cloud-based accounting system a plus
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link. Queries can be made by calling 01 6633030.