At Lex Consultancy we are seeking a recent graduate or junior accounts candidate who is focussed on pursuing a career and professional qualification in accountancy.
If you are looking to get involved in a reputable professional services organisation at the ground level and progress your career - this is the opportunity for you!
Based in corporate offices in Dublin's IFSC, this permanent position will hold the following responsibilities
- Working closely with a number of experienced accountants by assisting them in the provision of accounting services
- Assist in the preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments for a variety of Irish incorporated SPVs
- Completion of bank account reconciliations and posting related journals to the general ledger
- Assisting senior team members with the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP.
- Active involvement in both audit preparation and audit query resolution, and working with qualified team members in ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled
- Assist with the completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs
- Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers, audit firms & other third parties to ensure all audit confirmations are received
- Assisting in the preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of quarterly regulatory returns to the European Central Bank on a timely basis
- Actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team & to a positive office environment
To be considered for this role applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Trainee ACCA/CPA accountant who has clear intention and commitment to obtaining an accounting qualification within the next 3 years
- The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate of an Accounting or Business degree who is looking to pursue an accounting career
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement
- You will be able to think on their feet, show attention to detail and resourcefulness, and have strong communication and organisational skills
- You should be capable of working on their own initiative but also work well in a team. An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity to progress your accounting career, please send a copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary, benefits and study package.
Interviews will be held before Christmas! Apply today!