Are you looking for a move to industry?
At Lex Consultancy we have a super opportunity available for a Top 10 trained Accountant with up to 1 year's PQE. Our client is a top tier global law firm with Dublin City Centre offices. They are keen to expand their finance team with a motivated, professional and ambitious accountant with a strong large practice training.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy, client facing, professionally qualified team working under the direction of the Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the month end management accounts preparation including the review of accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Partnering with department support heads on cost reviews
- Assisting with the managment of trainees including providing assistance and guidance as required
- Working closely with the Finance Management team in the preparation of monthly reporting presentations and other ad hoc presentations
- Analysing monthly financial information and investigating variances
- Assisting in the planning and coordinating of year end audits and statutory accounts preparation
- Liaising with Partners and internal staff in relation to general Finance queries
- Managing a hoc projects as and when they arise
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You are ACA / ACCA qualified with up to one year post qualification experience
- You have a strong academic record
- You are able to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are highly organised, with good attention to detail
- You are commercially focused, with an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- You are confident, with strong leadership qualities
- You have excellent IT skills
This is a permanent position that will offer a competitive salary and attractive suite of benefits. If this sounds like your next move, please apply today or call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy for further information.