Temporary Senior Accounts Assistant - Dublin 1 - Immediate Start - Public Sector - €42k!
Are you available for immediate employment?
At Lex Consultancy we are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to take up a temporary position with a Public Sector body with offices in Dublin 1.
This vacancy is due to sick leave and will be offered on the basis of a week to week rolling contract with a pro rata salary of €42,000.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will have the following requirements:
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Cash Management areas in Financial Management
- Ensure that creditor claims are discharged in accordance with Revenue Withholding Tax and eTax Clearance regulations
- Ensure that procurement procedures for Property and Administration are observed
- Ensure that procedures regarding the collection, lodgement and payment of funds are effectively implemented
- Ensure that all receipts are lodged on a timely basis to the correct accounts and that all payments are made correctly
- Make statutory returns of Withholding Tax and Construction Tax by the due dates
- Ensure that the necessary control reconciliations are completed and review all bank and accounts payable control account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Supervise staff in the section offer training, guidance and advice where necessary
- Ensure that procedure manuals for Creditors and Cash Management functions are regularly updated
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 Years minimum experience working in a busy finance role
- Indepth knowledge of computer packages, proficiency and experience in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative
- Experience of working in administrative and secretarial functions
- Experience of handling and responding to queries in a timely manner is essential
If you are available for immediate employment and would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura on 01 6633030.