- €12.50 p/h
- Friendly and professional environment
- Dublin City Centre
- Full time, Temporary min. 6 months
Our client is looking for a reputable and friendly Temporary Corporate Receptionist. This is a role suited for those who want more flexibility, recent graduates who are looking to start their professional career, job seekers on a work holiday visa, or those in between jobs!
This role will require you to administer general reception duties, administrative work, and liaising with the facilities team!
This position requires min. 6 months of strong professional reception experience. You are an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, polished and professional. You enjoy working with a team, and take an initiative of your own when necessary.
The salary is offered €12.50 p/h.
You must be available for min. 6 months
- Greet and welcome guests
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying
- Min. 6 months reception experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!