Our client, a Regulatory Body for the scientific world, is seeking a confident, professional and energetic Temporary Junior PA to join their team. In this role you will assist a deputy director, and also support the team. This is a great opportunity to gain excellent experience as a PA to further advance your career!
This role is offered on a temporary basis of 6 months, and the salary is €23,586 per rota (non-negotiable).
You will benefit from:
- Working in the heart of the city centre near all modes of transport
- Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby
- You will work a 37 hour week, (Monday – Friday)
- 22 days annual leave
What will you be doing?
- Diary management; arranging and confirming meetings, organising travel arrangements and events.
- General administration such as typing, post, telephone queries, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Arranging committee meetings, taking minutes, and maintaining records for an in-house classification system (training will be provided)
- Database management, responding to queries
- Confirming and admin support in internal and external meetings
- Correlating all department information for Monthly Report for Management Committee and Board meetings
- Monitoring internal mailboxes and providing a timely response to queries or requests received
- Liaising with external organisations including and other European regulatory bodies
- Providing support to cover reception when required
For this role, a scientific background would be of an advantage. The main experience required is at least 1 years’ experience in an Office Support role coming from a busy environment, completing a collection of the duties above.
This is a busy position, so excellent planning and organisational skills are a must. You must enjoy working independently!
Because this is a Regulatory body, you must have hyper-attention to detail, and very strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
You’ll be using Microsoft Office daily (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) along with databases so these skills are essential (and will be tested)
The Next Steps:
If you are interested in this role, please contact Rebecca O’Connor at 01 6633035 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 5th April 2019