My client, a civil service organisation based in Dublin 7 are seeking to hire a Communications Officer on a temporary contract (approx. 4-6 months with possible extension)
The role is offered at HEO Level within the civil service, at a salary of €53,955.
The role is an immediate requirement, candidates with a notice period longer than 1-2 weeks unfortunately cannot be considered.
- Media management – providing a point of contact for media enquiries and responding to queries in consultation with the Directors.
- Website management – uploading, editing, and creating website content.
- Proactive management of social media platforms
- Media, political and social media monitoring, including digital analytics.
- Coordination of quarterly reports, periodic newsletters, annual report
- Liaison with graphic designers
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing, ideally with experience working in the public sector.
- Able to write and access reports of a technical nature and have a proven capacity in preparing management reports as required.
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and adapt to changing and conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence to senior management.
If you meet the requirements and are available at short notice, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.