Maternity cover - 6 months
Work with a reputable team
Our client in Dublin 2 is seeking out a strong Temporary Administrator to work independently to support a team of professionals.
This position will be provided with full training. You will complete general administration, answer phone and email queries, processing orders, data entry, filing, typing etc.
This role will run for 6 months, covering maternity leave.
The salary on offer is €25,000.
This role is based in Dublin 2, with access to train line and buses
• General administration - filing, typing etc.
• Email correspondence
• Answer phones
• Data entry
• Maintain high-quality records in a thorough and organised manner
• Ad hoc office duties
• The minimum experience required is 1 year working as an Administrator.
• Excellent organisational and coordination skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Sound judgement, analysis and problem-solving skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Utilise computer-based systems and tools - Microsoft Office suite
If you meet the criteria above, please do not hesitate in sending your CV across for this role or contact me at 01 6633030.
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further
Closing date for submissions will be 12th June 2019.