Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking a Technical Support Specialist/Facilities Coordinator to join their growing Dublin office.
This role would be mainly focused on IT support and development for the lawyers and legal staff, but would also involve a facilities component as the office is newly established. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Specialist to expand their experience and develop their career within a rapidly growing team.
- €40,000 DOE
- 25 days Annual Leave + option to buy more
- Fully paid healthcare
- Generous pension contribution of up to 6%
- Fantastic new city centre offices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT support role, ideally within a legal or professional services organisation
- Excellent knowledge of PC-based networks, hardware and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- A proactive, team-focused mind set
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Sophie Ward at Lex Consultancy, or reach out via phone at 01-663-3030 for a confidential discussion.