My client, with offices based in South County Dublin are seeking to recruit a Technical Project Specialist for a 9 month fixed term contract. The salary for this role will be €65-72k DOE. The offices are currently closed in accordance with Government guidelines and so interviews and on-boarding will be carried out remotely.
Interviews will take place next week - 17th/18th Sept.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the technical delivery and project management process from scope sign-off through design, development, testing, and deployment of a number of key projects for the clients online services. Previous experience working on high-traffic, consumer-facing projects is pivotal for this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Produce requirements and scope documents, develop project plans, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet delivery goals
- Manage the delivery teams, internal and external, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects
- Analyse, anticipate and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Report delivery status to stakeholders and maintain project delivery documentation
- Assist in functional testing and UAT support.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Considerable experience managing and delivering large scale projects in the digital and online application sector
- Have a thorough understanding of the digital application development process with specific emphasis on high-traffic public facing websites, mobile and connected device applications.
- Considerable experience leading projects in a creative and technical environment
- Must have a proven track record of delivering projects on scope, on budget and on time
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.