I am recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for a public sector organisation in Dublin 2. This project manager will lead on the delivery and implementation of a new Web Content Management System which includes the integration of standardized website templates, migration of existing website content and microsites whilst ensuring high quality standards and best practice.
This 6 month contract position as project manager will assume leadership responsibility to ensure the delivery of project milestones on time and efficiently and to work ‘hands - on’ to deliver the new WCMS.
- Manage the project deliverables to approved scope, timeline, budget and quality.
- Work closely as a single point of contact with the Business Area, central Project Management Office (PMO) and IT Services PMO.
- Work with Trinity stakeholders and partners for the efficient migration of microsites from the current web server to the new system.
- Identify the technical and functional requirements and manage them throughout the projects to ensure they are delivered successfully.
- Engage, manage, and communicate with all key stakeholders on the requirement of the projects including external vendors, business and technical teams.
- Compilation of all the required documentation for the delivery of the project including monthly reports and all required technical artefacts. Resource Management. Risk and Issue Management. Project Change Management.
- A formal 3rd level degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Public sector experience would be an advantage
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience implementing Web Content Management Systems in large and complex organisations with multiple stakeholders.
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy if you're interested in this position.