My client, with offices based in South County Dublin are seeking to recruit a Technical Operation Specialist for a 9 month fixed term contract. The salary for this role will be €65-72k per annum DOE. The offices are currently closed in accordance with Government guidelines and so interviews and on-boarding will be carried out remotely.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11th August at 1pm.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the technical operations and ongoing development for my clients online services. The Technical Operations Specialist will provide vendor management for external suppliers that provide remote support and development services for an ongoing project.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and maintaining the product development backlog with external suppliers
- Supporting the operations teams as a point of escalation for technical support and issue resolution
- Managing the delivery teams, both internal and external
- Analysing, anticipating and troubleshooting delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Overseeing daily activities of delivery team and providing direction and leadership
- Developing process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
- Report delivery status to stakeholders and maintain project delivery documentation
- Assist in functional testing and UAT support.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Considerable experience managing and delivering development activities in the digital and online application sector
- Have a thorough understanding of the digital application development process with specific emphasis on high-traffic public facing websites, mobile and connected device applications.
- Experience leading product development and support activities in a creative and technical environment
- A proven track record of delivering results on scope, on budget and on time
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amy Maguire.