My client, with offices based in South County Dublin are seeking to recruit a Technical Data Analyst for a 6 month fixed term contract. The salary for this role will be €50-55k per annum DOE. The offices are currently closed in accordance with Government guidelines and so interviews and on-boarding will be carried out remotely.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11th August at 1pm.
The Technical Data Analyst will report to the Product Development Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and improving systems and processes for the monitoring and analysis of data, related to the performance and stability of my clients project across web applications, iOS, Android and connected devices. Previous experience working on high-traffic, consumer-facing projects is pivotal for this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Designing and implementing governance plans to ensure data integrity, performance and Quality of Service data
- Designing and implementing a test and validation process to ensure continuity and consistency of data collection as part of the application release cycle
- Implementing a combination of manual and automated monitoring of data systems to anticipate and identify performance issues or errors
- Monitoring and analysis of product performance data
- Regular reporting of product performance metrics to stakeholders
- Analyse data to provide input into product roadmap decisions and workflow and UX improvements
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Considerable experience in analysing, processing and interpreting performance and usage data for large public-facing applications and systems
- Extensive experience of the web and mobile application development process
- Experience with the integration and testing of analytics technologies in web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of online analytics systems and tools
- Experience in SQL and scripting languages
- Good time-management, high attention to detail, and sound judgement
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amy Maguire