Our client, a financial services company who are a fantastic company to work for, are looking for a Team Secretary to start immediately and join their hard working and friendly team. As this is a junior role, you must have between 1 and 2 years secretarial or administration experience to apply for this position.
The company is based in Dublin 4, close to the train station and also the 4 and 7 buses. There is a fantastic salary on offer, along with benefits, 35 hour week, modern offices with canteen and social club.
Duties will include:
- Data entry of technical information
- Opening and distributing post daily
- Sending invoices via post or email
- Maintaining records of invoices raised and sent
- Setting up new files on databases
- Archiving documents
- Scanning, filling & photocopying
- Printing and binding
- Mail merges
- Formatting documents
- Setting up and organising meeting rooms
- Preparing meeting packs
- Booking flights and accommodation
Skills & Experience
- Maximum 2 years’ experience in Administration or Secretarial work
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills (this will be tested)
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a team player
- Can work on own initiative to keep busy when workload is light.
Full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic company to work for and an opportunity not to be missed. If this role sounds interesting to you, please contact Rebecca today at Lex Consultancy!