Our client, aprominent, global construction company with offices in Grand Canal Dock, currently have a vacancy available for an experienced Team Administrator/PA to join their team, on a temporary to permanent basis.
In this position you will be supporting a team of approx.40 Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
The salary on offer will be €35-40K, depending on level of experience along with an excellent package of benefits.
Duties will include:
- Day to day administration for the team
- Managing office work load and arranging temporary staff when required
- Answering phones and managing inboxes
- Assist with creating bids and tenders
- Diary management for senior staff
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Completing expense reports
- Supporting new hire induction
- Producing letters / reports / specifications to a high standard
- Cover reception, and creating reception cover schedule
- Booking courses and completing POs
- CRM management
Experience and skills required
- 3-4 years’ experience supporting a team
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Experience working with reports and bids would be desirable
- Ability to work independently and require little supervision
- Be able to deal with tedious, sometimes repetitive tasks when required
- Very strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply. This is an immediate fill, but my client is willing to wait for the right person