A Dublin 4 based financial services firm are currently looking for an experienced people leader to manage their lending team.
Focused on providing the best solutions and services to customers, the firm always put their customer interests first so they can have absolute confidence in their applications.
- Dublin 4
- Great company culture and benefits
- Friendly working environment
You will ensure daily activities are carried out in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk, whilst driving productivity.
The ideal candidate will have strong people leadership skills and a passion for managing and implementing change within the team.
- APA, QFA and/or Relevant Business Degree is desirable
- Proven experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements and assess risk for the benefit of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link