This is a permanent opportunity to join one of Dublin's top property firms and develop your career, working within a busy team.
- Permanent role
- Centrally located offices, close to Grafton St area/College Green
- Progression opportunities
- Active sports and social committee
Working within a large team alongside other Team Administrators, you will;
- Managing properties online, including monitoring of enquiries, calendars and phone enquiries.
- Coordinate residential press, social media and online advertising
- Liaising with Marketing Department re advert design, layout and presentation
- Invoice / Accounts administration
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Attending weekly departmental meetings
- Typing of letters, ensuring correspondences are properly formatted using correct branding etc.
- Assisting in PSA renewals and updating PSRA forms
- Assisting the Property Managers with admin support in terms of rent review letters, arrears, resident correspondence, file preparation and closing.
- RTB registrations & renewals
- Liaising with various departments HR/Marketing and Compliance
- Booking meeting rooms, preparing for meetings.
- General duties and other ad hoc duties as required.
- At least 2 years experience in a busy, fast paced administration role
- Excellent communication skills liaising with team members in person and on the phone
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
- Solid database experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise are essential
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.