Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy administrative position?
Have you worked in the property/construction sector?
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then keep reading....
Work with our client, a large global property consultancy company based in Dublin 2. In this role you will be supporting 3 Directors and will provide strong administrative support for the rest of the team.
- Permanent Position
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm (flexibility is required)
- €28 - 30K DOE
- 2 years’ experience required (property experience is desired)
The ideal candidate will have strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills. You must be a strong multi-tasker, highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
What you will be doing as Team Administrator:
- File Management for the Department– Open hard & soft copy files, updating the CRM,
- Prepare and file various documentation such as reports, presentations, service agreements, letters etc. for each property.
- Ensure all hard and soft copy files are kept up to date while live and closed off and archived as appropriate.
- Assist in preparing property marketing material, brochures, uploading to property websites, dataroom content, newspaper advertising, ordering signage, e-zine marketing mail outs, pitch preparation etc.
- Take property enquiries and ensure all enquiries are recorded to appropriate property file when the agent is unavailable.
- Ensure all offers received on a property are recorded properly on the files and communicated to the team.
- Formatting of all pitches, reports and essential documentation
- Maintaining of advertising budgets & invoicing.
- Dictaphone typing.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately!