This is a permanent opportunity to join one of Dublin's top property firms and develop your career, working within a busy team.
- Permanent role
- Centrally located offices, close to Grafton St area/College Green
- Progression opportunities
- Active sports and social committee
- Managing sales systems including monitoring of sales, enquiries and calendars
- Uploading enquiries and sales and generating reports
- Maintaining and uploading all online listings
- Liaising with Marketing Department regards copy and collateral for marketing across both press and digital channels.
- Liaising with Marketing Department re advert design, layout and presentation
- Invoicing / Accounts administration
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Attending weekly departmental meetings
- Typing of letters, reports, pitches – dictation, ensuring correspondences are properly formatted using correct branding etc.
- Organising travel arrangements
- Booking meeting rooms , preparing for meetings
- General duties and other ad hoc duties as required
- Attending on site launches where required to support sales teams with administrative duties
- At least 2 years experience in a busy, fast paced administration role, ideally coming from the property sector
- Excellent communication skills liaising with team members in person and on the phone
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
- Solid database experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise are essential
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.