My client is a highly respected and international professional services firm, ideally located near St. Stephens Green who are now seeking Team Administrator to support with the increasing workload.
This role is fast-paced, varied position where no two days are the same and will need someone who likes to be busy and would be suited to someone looking to leave a larger, partnership environment but still looking to progress in professional services.
Within this role you will play a vital part in effectively coordinating the daily office activities and add value to your teams projects.
Why you'll want to work here....
- Established business with an exceptional employee culture and open plan team environment
- Corporate but friendly working environment with state of the art offices
- Benefits include; up to 20% cash bonus annually, private health insurance, pension contribution, daily breakfast and salads and many others!
- Located by St Stephen's Green close to the Green Luas and many bus routes
- Growing company with progression and educational support opportunities
- Salary on offer: €40K DOE
The successful candidate for this role will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and advanced MS Office Suite skills, PowerPoint in particular (this will be tested). You will be able to demonstrate initiative and think on your feet to really add value to this organisation.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Prepare and edit Powerpoint and Keynote presentations and excel files on a regular basis (advanced skills in powerpoint and excel required)
- Email management to senior executives and filing documents
- Greeting guests on arrival and answering incoming calls
- Managing several busy meeting room diaries
- Coordinating travel arrangements for senior executives
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and packages
- Ordering catering and office supplies
- Preparing refreshments for meetings
- Coordinating events within the office
- Assisting with reception duties as necessary
- At least 3 years' experience working in a professional services or partnership environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills. Keynote is desirable also
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible, positive and proactive approach to your work
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link!