Are you a part-qualified Tax Advisor? Or are you looking to pursue a Tax qualification?
At Lex Consultancy we are working in partnership with a boutique tax consultancy with a convenient Dublin City Centre location. They are currently seeking to recruit a part-qualified or trainee tax advisor to join their team.
This is a super opportunity to join a firm with a wide client base ranging from individuals to family businesses to professional partnerships to foreign investors.
The successful candidate will report to 2 Big 4 trained partners and will be given the support and exposure to be able fast track their training. This coupled with an environment that encourages a work/life balance makes the position a rare opportunity - NO LONG HOURS! So don't miss out!
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of three years work experience in a professional environment within a tax department
- Member of the Irish Taxation Institute or qualified Account or Solicitor
- Drive to develop tax knowledge and ambition to pursue a career in tax
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong business development & client management skills
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030. To apply, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.