Even in the current climate, this Tax team is experiencing a high level of activity. Excellent career opportunities exist for Senior Tax Specialists due to the level of face time that members of the team will have with the Managing Partner.
The firm have continued their recruitment programme and are interviewing remotely during Covid19. As a leading progressive law firm, they are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as strong career progression for the right candidates.
This Tax team regularly work with tax counsel from overseas practices on mergers and acquisitions, redomiciliations, asset finance, debt capital markets, debt structures and investment funds.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience in one or all of the following areas:
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and IPOs.
- International tax and cross border planning for redomiciliations projects, corporate reorganisations, restructurings, FDI and inward investment into Ireland.
- Asset financing, securitisations, funds and banking, real estate tax, VAT and tax disputes.
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions.
- strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy or a related discipline;
- minimum 4 years of relevant experience;
- excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills;
- works collaboratively;
- hard-working with enthusiasm for learning and development.
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.
Michelle has been recruiting professionals for law firms in Ireland for 17 years.