This is an opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join an established and successful accounting firm based in the Midlands to become part of an expanding team and support a large and varied portfolio of clients.
The firm boasts a relaxed and positive office culture.
WHY THIS ROLE?
- Join a successful and dynamic business in the Midlands
- Develop your skills working on a varied and extensive client base
- Develop your career with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Manage the preparation of Tax Returns & Financials for small to medium sized business
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the client
- Ensuring client work is completed on time, on budget and to high quality standards
- Dealing with client concerns promptly and monitoring client satisfaction regularly
- Preparing and monitoring billings within specified time limits
- Providing advice on complex matters and adding value to the client’s business
- Demonstration of a high level of technical competence and expertise
- Significant corporate tax experience in an accounting firm or similar
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to make decisions and follow through on decisions
- Diplomacy skills when dealing with clients and sensitive matters
- Networking skills in order to utilise individual expertise within the Firm
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link