Tax Senior Associate sought. You will work within a leading legal corporate Tax team, in both an advisory and transactional capacity. This is a unique opportunity.
This firm has a culture which ensures they stand apart from the norm. They do things differently; their people do not feel like a small cog in a big machine, they have a culture of investing heavily in staff, so people feel recognised for the work, talent, and contribution that they make.
They are a modern practice with a non-hierarchical management style. They are dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive and have won numerous awards for their diversity and working culture. Over recent years the practice has significantly grown due to increased workload and the hire of many new heavy hitting lawyers.
Agile working and flexibility is ever present within this firm, taking full advantage of technology advances, this firm has become diverse, offering an array of flexibility.
The Position is for a Senior Associate within the Corporate Tax team.
The Corporate group advises on the tax aspects of Corporate and Commercial work as well as standalone tax advice. You will have strong Corporate Tax experience, where you will be involved in national and international acquisitions and disposals - assets and shares; Tax advice/strategy; public markets transactions and IPO's; pre-sale tax planning and joint venture investments; transaction structuring.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with over 3 years PQE, with a proven track record of advising tax aspects on corporate transactions.
- Experience within Private Practice or Accountancy/Financial group
- Experience of tax aspects of fund raising and investment structures (Preferred)
- Experience of Private equity work would be advantageous
- Comfortable in a client facing role, servicing an established client base.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this position.
Michelle Nolan has recruited for the Irish legal market for over 16 years.