My client, a leading international professional services organisation with offices in Dublin 2 are seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their dynamic and expanding IT team. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Working directly with the IT Manager, senior member of staff and liaising closely with other international offices within the organisation, this person will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers within the Dublin office. An active knowledge of Active Directory, creating, modifying & testing Group Policy, SCOM, SCCM and Windows 10 is essential for this role.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide Windows desktop support, including Windows 10 VDI
- Previous experience with upgrades / rollouts via SCCM
- Assist Global Service Desk with Tier 2 issues or time sensitive matters
- Application testing, piloting and assisting with new rollouts
- Preparation of installation files and bespoke configurations
- Strong Office support skills including application integrations with Office (Filesite / Worksite)
- Strong Telephony experience (installations, configuration, and continuous management)
- Windows Server (2008, 2012R2) experience
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to present to Stakeholders
- Support implementation of Information Security Management and comply with Information Security Statement
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Must have a relevant IT Degree and minimum 4 years’ experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience working with Active Directory, Group Policy Management and SCCM
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent problem management and troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability key to this role
- Excellent English communication both written & spoken
- Must hold an EU passport as this role will require travel throughout Europe
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.