You will be responsible for manage the following areas on a day-to-day basis: office management and office support services, front desk, facilities and procurement.
6 month contract
Key duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee all office management and office support services.
- Manage the workload of the Front Desk and Support Services Administrator.
- Be the main point of contact for the outsourced facility management service provider and coordinate all staff-related facilities issues.
- Manage day-to-day health and safety issues within the building.
- Coordinate all procurement activities across the organisation, act as the main point of contact for the outsourced procurement service provider and as central contact point for budget-holders and staff. Ensure the integrity of all procurement related records.
- Liaise with external procurement specialists and Office of Government Procurement to define procurement processes and ensure adherence to public procurement regulations.
- Identify risk and assist the organisation in our purpose of mitigating regulatory risk.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives that contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Other duties assigned by Senior Management and/or the CEO.
Candidates must have, on the closing date for receipt of applications:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong administration skills and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with public procurement
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- A minimum of a degree equivalent to level 8 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Health and Safety certification
- Experience in process improvement
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy if you are interested in the above role