Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an energetic and highly organised Sponsorship Coordinator, who excels in relationship building and account management.
This position would suit a proactive individual who will manage and develop sponsorship partnerships, who will have proven ability to influence a wide range of people including senior management, sponsors and others. You will be able to demonstrate your commercial drive and know-how in price setting, negotiation, closing sales and managing sponsors once contracted. It is very important that solid lasting relationships are formed with the client’s sponsors.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to work on your own initiative, as well as being an excellent communicator and team player
Due to the nature of business of this organisation and this position, flexibility will be required around working hours from time to time.
- Identify and secure new clients across the various sponsorship tiers and responsible for planning and managing the sponsorship budgets.
- Meet and maximise sponsorship revenue targets
- Identify growth areas for new sponsorship products & opportunities.
- Account management and activation of existing partnerships.
- Maximise communications and marketing opportunities for both the organisation and the Sponsor.
- Day to day management of new and existing sponsors, to include marketing/digital support for new and existing sponsors.
- Work closely with internal teams including marketing and communications teams on various projects.
- Participate in any other projects, events, activities or duties in line with the business objectives of the organisation and senior management.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Strong presentation skills as you will be presenting regularly to senior stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills;
- A strong problem solver and ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Strong work ethic, proactive and ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work competently as part of a team and independently.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in securing sponsorship revenue and partnerships or involvement with account management and revenue generation with key clients/sponsors;
- Proven track record of winning new business; closing sales and successfully account managing existing clients, with a keen focus on negotiating and being able to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Digital marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Degree in sales / business or marketing/communications/event management.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Interested? Please forward your details to Rebecca O’Connor in Lex Consultancy.