We are currently working with a top law firm in Ireland who are seeking to recruit an experienced SharePoint Developer for their team based in Dublin 2.
This is an exciting and challenging position and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a real impact within the business. Reporting to the Development Manager, the SharePoint Administrator will work closely with the business creating new team sites and updating existing sites to SharePoint 2013 as well as supporting and assisting in the redevelopment of existing team sites.
They will be involved in the support and redevelopment of existing team sites. My client is looking for someone who is currently working as a SharePoint Developer or Administrator, who has a highly analytical approach along with the communication skills to liaise across a range of stakeholders.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Providing advice, support and education to business users
- Assisting customers with administering their SharePoint team sites, such as ensuring the reliability & availability of farms, providing 3rd level support
- Developing reusable web-parts and components
- Delivering training modules in written, classroom or online demo style
- Assisting in developing standards and policies for the use of SharePoint in the firm
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- 4 years IT experience developing and designing solutions on SharePoint 2013
- You are skilled in small project delivery, management of scope and customer expectations
- You have a recognized third level qualification
- You have a strong understanding of SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio and have a track record in the creation of custom forms, workflows and web-parts. You understand SharePoint governance good practices.
- You have a knowledge of the SharePoint Provider hosted apps model
- You are proficient in PowerShell and have experience in REST APIs development / integration
- You have experience in SQL Reporting (SSIS and SSRS) and in Microsoft SQL Server
- You display a solid understanding of SharePoint: Search, MMS, User Profiles, Content Types, Records Centre
- You have ideally some prior involvement in planning for upgrades and migrations
- You have ideally knowledge of React, Angular, or other JS frameworks
- Ideally have development experience in asp.net & C#
If you are interested in this position and meet most if not all of the necessary requirements, then please apply with your CV.