This is an amazing opportunity to work closely with the Head of Communications for a Financial Services Firm in Dublin 1.
Our client are seeking an experienced Communications professional to join their team for a 12m FTC.
- Hybrid Role (2 days onsite)
- Up to 15% Bonus
- Amazing benefits package (Incl. Pension, Healthcare subsidy, 24 Days AL, complimentary lunch)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate! You will be working alongside 8 directors, at the forefront of shaping the firms internal communication strategy. The successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills, experience dealing with evolving demands & change management experience.
- Strategic Partner: Partner with senior leadership to create communication plans that effectively support transformation while driving high engagement.
- Stakeholder Relations: Build strong relationships with key stakeholder.
- Wellbeing Lead: Promote and support initiatives that prioritise employee wellbeing, such as mental health awareness campaigns, wellness programs, Group health initiatives and promotion of our EAP services among colleagues.
- Content Creation and engagement: Craft compelling and engaging content, including intranet articles, videos, leader speaking points, presentations, to convey our business ambition, values and behaviours.
- Measurement and Analysis: Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of internal communication efforts and wellbeing initiatives, making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
· Minimum 5 years Communications experience with in-house internal communications experience in complex organisation with geographically dispersed employees.
· Degree in Communications, Business, Human Resources or equivalent.
· Knowledge of Sharepoint, Yammer (Viva Engage), Email platforms, employee apps, and video creation platforms an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.