Our client is looking for a Service Delivery professional for a permanent, lead position on their Service Delivery Team based in Dublin’s IFSC.
This is a brand new and exciting position within the company and the successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package, including pension, full health insurance, flexible starting times and annual leave, along with the opportunity to work in a technologically challenging and cutting-edge working environment.
The Service Delivery Lead will report to the Head of Service Delivery and will assist the Service Delivery Manager in managing the delivery of the support services contracted to the business.
They will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the Service Providers, by reviewing, querying and collating data supplied by both the Service Providers and the clients.
They will also provide first level support and escalation for client and Service Providers, with responsibilities such as initial assessment, triage, research and resolution in some instances.
The ability to build relationships with key users of the applications is a critical element of the role. As well as being a team player, they must be a self-starter, able to demonstrate initiative and have the ability to prioritise demands and exercise judgement and discretion.
- Assist the SDM to ensure the successful delivery of the contracted services from each of the service providers;
- Assist in the management of the relationships between the business and the application vendors and service partners with respect to the services being delivered;
- Attending regular Service Review Meetings with the service providers;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients regarding their specific applications;
- Develop knowledge of all the MIS applications in order to provide ongoing cover and support to the Service Delivery Team;
- Monitor performance of the Service Providers against SLAs;
- Carry out case analysis and trending;
- Provide cover for the Service Liaison Team with regard to answering queries from the user community regarding the applications;
- Act as first point of contact for clients and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Monitor major incidents to ensure Service providers adhere to the agreed Incident Management process;
- Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on current applications and systems;
- Prepare communications for distribution to the user community on updates relating to the MIS applications services;
- Preparation of service reports for the Clients, Service Delivery and Management Team as required;
- An IT or business degree or equivalent academic qualifications or relevant work experience.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience of building strong client relationships;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills which enable successful collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Proven experience in managing delivery of IT support services;
- Knowledge and experience of formal Service Management methodologies;
- Previous experience of working with Enterprise System applications is desirable;
- Previous experience in or strong understanding of the Higher Education Sector also desirable;
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills for the role, then please apply with your CV and cover letter.