My client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role situated in Dublin 18.
You will be a part of a team that provides support, maintenance and improvements of IT systems and services to the client’s customer base. You will provide support to international office users, as well as system administrative duties across the client’s infrastructure.
You will work with the IT Services Manager on on-going projects, and also tackle current and potential operational issues.
- You will be an Enterprise engineer responsible for service delivery on Microsoft Azure, Windows Server2008/2012,2016, Active Directory, Exchange /2013/Online, VMWare ESX, Web &Mail Filtering , Office 365, Azure Active Directory, Azure Servers, Varonis, ADFS, ADConnect, DNS, Windows 7/8/10
- Managing IT incidents to resolution
- Server side monitoring and troubleshooting of services
- Implementation of backend services
- Assist in rollouts / deployments and automation of new desktop software / hardware / Operating Systems and updates
- Implement monitor and Improve all Corporate Services and applications
- Implement and verify security policy’s in line with corporate PCI requirements
- Work on the infrastructure , architecture and build out of new services both on prem and in cloud (Azure , AWS, GKE)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a System Administrative Role
- MCSE qualifications or on a path to obtaining same or equivalent experience.
- Expert Working knowledge of Windows server 2008, 2012 R2 and 2016
- O365 (exchange in hybrid mode) and Azure AD experience
- Expert working knowledge of virtualisation technologies (VMware , KVM , Docker)
- Microsoft Windows desktops and Mac OS
- MS Intune as an MDM system
- Endpoint security AV and Web control
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and NAP configuration and Support
- Experience with desktop and server hardware, storage systems and interconnectivity of same (FC , iSCSI)
- Excellent PowerShell skills for Win Server and O365 environments
- Exposure to networking technologies including switches and firewalls and their configurations
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV.