Senior Legal Researcher sought by commercial law firm located in Dublin city centre. This role will sit within the Knowledge team and the Library team.
Applicants are required to hold a legal qualification and have a minimum of three years PQE in conducting legal research as well as have the ability to demonstrate:
- excellent research skills and an understanding of the legislative process in EU and Ireland;
- a working knowledge of online and print legal resources;
- strong case law analysis and statutory interpretation skills;
- a high level of computer literacy and excellent MS Office skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of tasks including;
- monitoring enquiries received by the teams, carrying out legal research, responding to and coordinating responses.
- legal research – carrying out research;
- managing research requests sent to the library and knowledge teams – assess and allocate to the relevant team;
- contributing to the firm’s knowledge database;
- current awareness –monitoring legal developments and legislation; and
- assisting with library and knowledge projects as required.
This is a senior, permanent position.
Please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.