This global financial organisation in Dublin 2 are currently seeking a driven and self-motivated Senior Internal Auditor, ideally with a professional services background. This candidate should be comfortable in delivering across product lines and client sectors.
The team delivers a variety of services to their clients’ who are based in the life sciences, food/ agriculture, construction, industrial, technology, energy, multi-national and public sectors.
Their services include:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Consulting
- SOC & SOX
- IT Risk & Assurance
Candidates for this Senior Internal Auditor role should be fully qualified with distinct and relevant experience of best practice Internal Audit standards and delivery methodologies. Candidates should be comfortable in delivering process, operational and thematic risk based internal audits.
This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key member of the team and play a part in the continued and successful growth of the business unit whilst working closely with colleagues throughout the firm in a rapidly growing area of the business.
This role will be attractive to individuals who can rise to a challenge, who are adaptable and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. It offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working on client site and/ or remotely as part of client project teams
- Reporting to on-site and off-site management team
- Providing co sourced and outsourced internal audit and risk consulting services to clients
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Good level of IT literacy with a track record of using the full MS Office suite
- Qualified accountant or part-qualified with significant relevant experience
- Relevant qualifications ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA, CISP, CISA, PRINCE 2
- 3+ years’ direct delivery experience in internal audit and/ or risk consulting, in practice or industry
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path
- Training and support from our dedicated learning and development team
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Wedding leave
- Hybrid working week – blended arrangement where you can work from home, at the office or client sites depending on business, client and teams needs
- 3pm finish on Fridays during the summer months and before a bank holiday
To apply please email in your CV via the web link