The Financial Accountant will report directly to Financial Controller and will assist with the day-to-day running of the finance support function with strong growth plans for the coming years. The successful candidate will contribute in a meaningful way to the accomplishment of the finance departments' objectives, which support the company’s high performance culture.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Review Euronext/CBOI postings
- Perform monthly review of all expense accounts against budget and post adjusting journals as required
- Prepare monthly expense summaries for department managers showing actuals against budget
- Assist in preparing and managing the annual budget process of the firm.
- Manage the annual audit process and Law Society report
- Review of bi-monthly VAT return and submit on ROS
- Review of quarterly VIES return and submit on ROS
- Prepare monthly update for HR of employee deductions, tax saver tickets and bike to work scheme deduction for payroll purposes
- Preparation of audit confirmation letters
To be considered for this position, your cv should display the following:
- Professional accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- Work independently and as a team member;
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with confidential matters essential;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise tasks and projects to meet work standards and personal performance targets;
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels of understanding. This will include high quality correspondence;
- Work in a flexible manner and respond to changing circumstances and emergency situations;
This organisation prides itself on the dynamic and energetic working environment which it offers, and is also noted for its genuine commitment and support given to the staff working there. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send an up to date copy of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
A very generous salary, benefits and bonus package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Maguire on 01663303 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org