I am looking for an exceptional Team Administrator to work with a long standing, reputable Property Company based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
My client thrive on the challenge of delivering outstanding results to their clients - going above and beyond at all times to deliver a truly fantastic service.
This is a very busy, fast paced environment and you will be providing support to a team of 10 - 15 people including several Directors. This is for a super experienced Senior Administrator who is savvy with MS Office Suite, in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Extensive diary management for the team
- Coordination of meeting agendas, objectives and outcomes
- Assistance with preparation of presentations for client meetings
- Extensive document and file management
- Assistance with projects and client relationship management
- Completion of expense reports in a timely manner, in line with the company policy
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a partnership environment
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills and able to manage high volumes of work
- Excellent IT skills; Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Photoshop skills would be beneficial
- First class report writing, grammar and proofing reading skills
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link.