High level Executive Assistant required for global financial company. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work in a renowned professional services company. The successful candidate will operate in a stand alone position, providing full support to two partners and directors within the department.
- Centrally located in Dublin City Centre
- 4 day onsite requirement, 1 day wfh
- 23 days annual leave -with an option to buy more
- Tailor made benefits package to suit your needs
Role & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive and proactive diary and email management for Partners along with travel management, processing expense claims and some personal matters.
- Own the timesheet process, ensuring weekly completion and submission, follow up on any outstanding timesheets.
- Provide administration assistance to the group with group presentations including scheduling, booking rooms, formatting of presentations, catering requirements, etc.
- Maintain internal databases – proposals / credentials / external databases used
- Supporting the group with coding of third party invoices, generating client fees, write offs and job code maintenance
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and internal divisions on behalf of the team.
- Become involved in marketing initiatives/ event management, if and when required.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc projects and duties as appropriate
- 5+ years’ experience assisting C-Level with excellent administration skills and an ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks.
- Prioritising work, using time management and organisational skills.
- Must possess an ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Proactively look for and take on tasks and provide regular feedback on status.
- Ability to interact and develop relationships at all levels.
- Reliability / Flexibility.
- Highly discreet and confidential
- Willingness to contribute with the implementation of new processes for the benefit of the group.
- Experience with organising Outlook calendar/ email inbox management specifically on behalf of others.
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with a high degree of accuracy
- A working knowledge of SAP and CRM systems
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy