A global Professional Services firm with offices in Dublin 2 are seeking a Senior Credit Controller to join them and work to support the business in managing the Firm’s overall debt position and proactively reduce debt, whilst continuing to maintain and develop positive relationship with clients.
- Permanent role with a salary of €40000-€50000.
- 35 Hour Working week, Monday - Friday.
- Hybrid role, attending offices in Dublin 2.
- Excellent benefits package which includes: 25 days annual leave, full Health Insurance and Pension, Income Protection Insurance and Life Assurance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promoting customer goodwill through professional credit control and relationship building.
- Attending monthly revenue meetings to cover all aspects of WIP, debt, disbursements, client monies, time management and billing.
- Ensuring accurate data for timekeepers, matters, rates, and invoice data held within various systems for clients.
- Ensuring teams are compliant with all client e-Billing guidelines and vendor requirements.
- Identify client disputes and ensure prompt resolution.
- Provide detailed ledger analysis against objectives and targets ensuring Firm and personal KPI’s are achieved, ensuring remedial process action for re-work.
Experience & Background
- Relevant experience in Revenue Control / Billing / Credit Control in a law firm or similar professional service provider, ideally 3 – 4 years experience.
- Experience of using SAP or a bespoke collection system would be an advantage but not essential.
- Multi National Experience would be a strong advantage
- A proven track record of negotiating and influencing situations to a positive outcome whilst developing and maintaining relationships
- A versatile and flexible approach which is essential at key financial points of the year
- IT literate – Must have excellent Excel skills.
If you are interested in the above position, please contact Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.