City Centre Location // Permanent Position // Excellent Salary & Benefits // Supportive Team Environment // Reputable Professional Services Brand
Our client is a top corporate law firm with Dublin 2 offices. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Executive to join their busy finance team. This is a permanent position that will suit a professional and experienced candidate who is looking for a long term career opportunity - not just a job! If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, this position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain large client base and ledger
- Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients
- Liaise with fee earners and department heads to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments
- Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion
- Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target
- Ensure invoices are uploaded onto clients Ebilling platforms
- Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly in line with Law Society requirements
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence/contact activity
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 -3 years' experience in a senior credit control role
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to schedule, plan and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to reach established targets through a set plan of action
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Display a high level of numerical ability
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Flexible and responsive to changes that may arise as the role develops
- Willing to work co-operatively with others to achieve common objectives
- Be willing to complete ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise
If this sounds like the right role for you, please do not delay in sending an up to date copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €35,000 - €38,000 plus benefits will be payable to the successful applicant.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates who meet the above requirements and are ready to impress in interview!