This newly created role sits within the heart of a long established, innovative and collaborative HR department in a professional services company located in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and administering the compensation and benefits offering, liaising with colleagues across the business and continuing to develop market leading reward strategies.
Proposed interviews to be held week beginning March 20th.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review and develop reward initiatives
- Ensure Gender Pay Gap Reporting requirements are tracked and completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct data analysis and generate meaningful insights to drive remuneration decisions.
- Manage and calculate bonus schemes and annual pay reviews, working closely with internal stakeholders and supply final data to HR operations and payroll as required.
- Provide support and guidance to the HR team on best practice, guidelines, policies and procedure and take ownership of data quality.
- Manage external benefits provider relationships
- Develop and maintain policies and processes around remuneration and tax compliant.
- Compensation and Benefits specialist with at least 5 years' experience in a corporate environment and an excellent knowledge of best practice.
- You have strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to communicate and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- You are highly numerate and IT literate with excellent data management, reporting and analysis skills
- You can prioritise deliverable's in a high performance environment and are an effective problem solver.
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy or call for a discreet conversation.
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.