Our client is seeking a senior solicitor (4-7yrs pqe) with an administrative / public law background with demonstrable experience in a number of the following areas:
- Statutory interpretation;
- Administrative and/or constitutional law;
- Judicial review and other litigation;
- Information law, such as freedom of information and data protection; and
- Investigations and inquiries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in a top firm with an enviable client base. The team acts for a wide range of clients, including central and local government, regulators, disciplinary bodies, and also for businesses and charities, across the whole area of administrative and public sector law and governance.
The environment is fast-paced and busy and so the ideal candidate would:
- be highly motivated and hard-working;
- have good organisational skills;
- have the ability to manage both their own caseload and work as part of a team;
- possess excellent attention to detail; with
- 4-7 years PQE
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.