This top tier law firm in Dublin 2 are currently hiring a Senior Accounts Payable Associate to work in their Finance Department on a Permanent basis.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong banking experience looking to enhance their Finance experience and work with a dynamic team. Reporting to the Finance Manager:
In this role you will be responsible for
- Primary point of contact for client account transactions / queries
- Processing of client account receipts and payments
- Processing and recording banking transactions
- Corresponding with business functions to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliations of control accounts
- Processing outlay expenses
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- You have excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while producing work of a high standard
- You have detailed knowledge of processing payments on banking platforms.
- You are proficient in Excel
- You have previous general accounting experience
- You have a strong work ethic and keen to learn
- You have ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Hybrid role and permanent role. 3 days office and 2 days WFH (with some flexibility)
Salary €40,000-€50,000 doe plus excellent bens package.
To apply please email in your CV via the web link