At Lex Consultancy we have a super opportunity available for a Senior Accounts Payable Executive. If you have a minimum of 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience working in a busy, fast paced role and are seeking your next challenge - then this could be the job for you!
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for the Accounts Payable function within the company. Excellent communication skills are a must have, as are strong excel skills and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creditor reconciliations
- Managing supplier enquiries and disputes
- Month end reporting and ledger reconciliations
- Ad hoc admin support to Financial Controller
- Assistance to the Accounts Receivable function as and when required
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- 2-3 Years experience within a busy Accounts Payable role
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within international suppliers
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Positive approach and ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for and you possess all of the skills and attributes necessary, please APPLY NOW.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent role that will offer a competitive salary in the region of €35,000 - €40,000 plus excellent benefits.