My client, an IT Services Provider, with offices in Dublin city centre are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant to cover a maternity cover contract for 6 months (with the possibility to extend up to 9 months).
The salary on offer for this position is €35-40k pro rata and my client will carry out virtual interviews and remote on boarding for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working with a team of 9 other finance professionals, this is a very busy and dynamic role which would be best suited to a part qualified or newly qualified accountant or an experienced accounts assistant.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance stage
- Prepare quarterly reports for stakeholders
- Monthly account preparations
- Report on expenditure variances
- Maintain and update annual budgets
- Other ad hoc duties pertaining to the day to day activities of a finance team
The following skills and experience is required in order to be considered for this role:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy finance team
- Preferably a part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics) and QuickBooks would be a distinct advantage
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.