This global fintech company are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts & Office Administrator for their new Dublin office in Dublin 2
Fabulous role with lots of scope for further development and opportunity to develop your career within the organisation.
Salary €40k-€45k plus bonus and excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension. Role is office based in Dublin 2 (with some flex)
• Sorting and recording of bills for record keeping and further processing
• Processing all payments and reimbursements to employees and 3rd parties smoothly and timely manner
• Invoicing and VAT Compliances like VAT3, VIES and ARTD filings
• Payroll processing, payment of payroll taxes, Payroll return filings and reporting.
• Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements, Liaison with auditors for completion of statutory audits.
• Preparation and Filing of Corporate tax returns.
• Company Secretarial Compliances, Filing with CRO, Annual Returns etc.
•Recording and maintaining all documents, letters, contracts, bills etc. of Employees, Clients, Vendors, Office Premise Owner, Building Administration/Management, Office Asset, Insurance etc
• Travel and Stay Arrangement
• Scheduling of Meetings
• Passport Renewal of Employees
• Visa Processing and Renewal
• Employee Health Insurance
• Liaising with HR, other Administrative and Core Finance Business Team as and when required
• Liaising with external vendors as and when required
• Housekeeping and Regular Maintenance
• Office Infrastructure Development and Modifications
• Event Management
Required Skills & Experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Relevant experience of 2-3 years in accounts & finance administration
• Proven experience in dealing with sensitive issues in a complex, rapidly changing environment
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Ability to build trust, relationships and credibility quickly with people in various roles at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Ability to work in multicultural environments and multidisciplinary teams
• Bachelors or Masters Degree highly desirable
For further information, please contact Richard Minchin