Newly created role with a leading Dublin law firm. This department is an increasingly critical support function across the Firm.
This role is varied and covers a number of interesting ongoing projects, in addition to regulatory responses, AML support and training, GDPR data requests, data breaches, complaints, mandatory training, reviewing contracts and engaging with the regulator.
This company operates a hybrid working environment.
- Responding to queries
- Creating reports and memo’s
- Updating, tracking and ensuring compliance of Policies and Procedures to include any necessary training.
- Assisting with Subject access requests, Data deletion requests and Data breach administration
- AML audit reviews and compliance
- Conflict checks
- CRO checks
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- one year’s admin experience preferably in AML/Compliance
- An interest and experience in a Risk & Compliance area
- A qualification and a desire to progress in this area
- Good understanding of AML / conflict checks and risk processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the firm
- Knowledge of IT / GDPR / Law Society rules and guidelines
- Experience in regulatory controls and policy creation
Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew or call me on 01 6633030 to discuss