An International Company is seeking a Rewards Manager. The compensation philosophy, model and associated initiatives are key parts of the People and Culture strategy and will have implications for other workstreams on this strategy such as performance related pay, values, hiring, etc. You will build on the current rewards package, review it and ensure best practice.
- Competitive salary
- hybrid role
- 26+ days annual leave (pro rata)
- Commercial vehicle or car allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package & more
Role & Responsibilities:
- Continue to design and deliver, in conjunction with the HR team and the Board, a reward philosophy and strategy for the business including guidance principles and governance processes.
- Gain an understanding of our business and how the Reward Manager, as part of the HR team, can contribute to its ongoing success.
- Assess our position to market across our reward package and make recommendations in relation to benchmarking, specifically across the construction industry and across all elements of our reward package.
- Oversee participation in external benchmarking surveys and make recommendations to the Board balancing best practice with a focus on cost efficiency.
You will have:
- Proven track record of designing and implementing reward models and a knowledge of current best practice and thinking.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to develop relationships across the business regardless of the level of employees.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of many or most aspects of the total reward package.
- Degree or equivalent in HR or a related topic with a Master’s qualification (desirable)
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy