Lex Consultancy are working with a rapidly expanding estates agents and property services company based in Dublin 2 to add a residential sales negotiator to their busy team. The are looking for a confident, enthusiastic agent who can hit the ground running. You will be dealing with second hand and new homes, working in a fast paced, dynamic office alongside a team of ambitious professionals. The office environment will allow you to grow and build your own portfolio, work with exclusive clients while enjoying working in a fun, professional, and supportive culture
Weekend and evening work is part and parcel of this role.
Salary on offer is €30 - 35k DOE and a competitive commission structure is in place.
What your day looks like:
- Phone & email sales queries
- Handling both new and second hand home sales
- Setting up and delivering viewing appointments
- Liaising with marketing team for listings
- Updating and maintaining database
- Liaising with external parties re. contracts, documents
- Preparing properties for viewings
What you look like:
- You must have a PSRA licence for sales
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in new and/or second hand homes is essential
- Have the use of a car
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, results driven
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Leigh O'Sullivan or call 016633030 for more information.