One of Dublin’s leading Property Companies have an urgent requirement for a Block Manager for their residential property team. This role will be joining an existing team and play an essential role in the day-to-day management of client’s properties.
You will be responsible for the management of all common areas your portfolio and will act as liaison for all contractors where maintenance issues arise.
The successful candidate will need to have 2 years’ experience in Block Management and be able to independently manage a portfolio very quickly. You will need to have a PSRA D Licence and use of a car with driving licence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of and tracking PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Procurement of contractors and managing their on-site works.
- Invoice and expenditure management.
- Carrying out site inspections.
- Assisting with insurance claims and renewals.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- PSRA D Licence.
- 2-3 Years’ experience of direct block management experience.
- Knowledge of MUD act and statutory property obligations.
- Use of own car and drivers licence.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For consideration please submit your CV to Sarah in Lex Consultancy today through the link below.