My client are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Residential Property Manager for tenancy management (not block management) to join their busy team dealing with a substantial portfolio of properties for large scale PRS clients around Dublin.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team; as well as having an ability to adapt, be reactive and make decisions in a fast paced environment.
In general the role would involve most aspects of tenancy management. The following tasks are indicative of the role but the list is not exhaustive;
- Providing tenancy management functions as part of a team for large scale PRS investor landlords
- Liaising with client on queries and updates and regular reporting on their portfolio
- Dealing with tenants queries and requests on a daily basis
- Tracking rental payments and pursuing tenants in arrears in a timely manner
- Negotiating renewals with tenants as per landlord instructions & as per legislation
- Addressing maintenance issues for tenants
- Liaising with and directing maintenance contractors & seeking competitive quotes for works
- Liaising with block management companies on landlords behalf
- Carrying out inspections of properties
- Coordinating tenant move outs
- Dealing with utility transfers
- Preparing properties for re-letting & liaising with Lettings Team
- Reviewing invoices for payment each month
- Keeping tenancy paperwork in order & filed appropriately
- Working towards achieving optimum results for clients in relation to new lettings / occupancy levels / renewals
In many cases the company’s clients own the majority or are the largest stakeholder in a block.
The Lettings Team sources the new tenants, which are then handed over to the Residential Property Managers when the tenant moves into the property.
- Must have relevant PSRA C licence
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Have minimum 3 years of direct residential tenancy management experience
- Knowledge required of landlord and tenant legislation, RTB regulations and statutory property obligations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Have fluency in written & oral English
- Proficiency in the standard Microsoft office suite including in particular MS Word and Excel
- Show confidence in dealing with clients/tenants both in person and over the phone
- Ability to build long term relationships with landlords and tenants
- Willingness to work hard and ability work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
Salary €45k-€50k plus bens package. To apply for this role please email your CV via the web link